To protect and enhance Big Bald Lake for the betterment of all its residents.
The following is our mandate as set out in our articles of incorporation.
- to deal with environmental, municipal and other issues affecting Big Bald Lake and its residents living temporarily or permanently in the area and to present a united voice to address any issues of concern to the appropriate authorities.
- to maintain and enhance the quality of life of its members through careful attention to such matters as water quality, boating and swimming safety.
- to protect and enhance the Big Bald Lake environment by addressing such issues as water quality, wildlife preservation, shoreline development, conservation and the promotion of respect for the environment.
- to take an interest in anything which may contribute to the health, pleasure, comfort and security of its members.
- fostering and advancing the interests of its members.
- carrying on research and investigation into problems connected with ownership and development of real property in the Big Bald Lake area.
- developing and fostering community spirit.
- promoting organized athletics, arts, recreation, education, civic emergency, social service and other community endeavours.
And such other complementary purposes not inconsistent with these objectives.
Together, we are strong!