Please consider supporting the Big Bald Lake Cottagers’ Association annual Regatta for the children of Big and Little Bald lakes with a sponsorship donation of $100.00 to help pay for our regatta t-shirts.
Who We Are
The Big Bald Lake Cottagers' Association was formed in the early 1990’s as a group who desired a forum that would bring people together both socially and to express common environmental concerns. We are a non-profit, volunteer-run organization. You may view information about our association including AGM minutes and presentations, our latest events and environmental articles at www.bblca.ca.
We received feedback from our lake residents that they would like opportunities for their children and grandchildren to meet other children on the lake to develop friendships.
It is our goal to promote a sense of community, create life-long memories for children, encourage children to be physically active and promote healthy social interaction. At our events, we reinforce values that we consider to be very important such as safety, respect for others and team spirit.
We are hosting seven free events this year. Our most expensive event is our children’s Regatta based solely on the t-shirt costs. We offer this event free to all families, because we don’t want anyone to think twice about being able to afford to attend. This will be the fourth year for our Regatta and we expect to have over 120 participants and 30 volunteers.
Our Regatta will be held on Sunday, August 5, 2018. Our goal is to place t-shirt orders on Tuesday, July 3, 2018.
Campaign Sponsorship: What you get for your $100.00
- print your business name on our t-shirts
- post an ad for your business on our website Sponsor page until July 2019
- reference your sponsorship in our BBLCA News emails about the regatta that go to over 200 potential clients for your services
- post your participation on our Facebook page and website home page
How to sponsor us:
- supply your business name as you wish it to appear on the t-shirt
- pay by email transfer (contact us for details) or by cheque, payable to the Big Bald Lake Cottagers’ Association
- payment deadline is before Tuesday, July 3rd, our t-shirt order date
Thank you for considering our request. We would be very happy to supply any further information you may need. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The BBLCA Social Committee
Kim Letto, Sue Flanagan, Nancy Boyce
Big Bald Lake Cottagers’ Association
43 Saunders Road
Buckhorn ON K0L 1J0