Electronic payment is preferable. We are no longer accepting cash.
Cheque - mail to the BBLCA or give to any BBLCA board member
- E-Transfer through your on-line banking system
- for donations, membership, sponsorship, advertising
- Cheques are payable to:
Big Bald Lake Cottager's Association
344 Elbow Point Rd
Buckhorn ON K0L 1J0
If you want to mail a payment for your membership fee, please complete and include the form below:
Membership Information Form
Contact Information Form for Directory
Complete and submit the form below if you want to supply contact information for the directory, otherwise email us.
What we do for our Community
Our goal is to promote a sense of shared community through social events, the promotion of local businesses, and a shared responsibility for the Big Bald Lake environment.
We do this by:
- Organizing and offering contests and social events
- Posting electronic resident directories
- Posting phosphorus and E.coli testing and immediately notifying affected residents if E.coli results are high
- Monitoring, reporting and educating on local environmental issues
- Soliciting advertising, sponsorship and donations to keep costs low
- Providing regular communication through emails, website & Facebook
What we do with the Money
- Social events, contests, prizes, welcome packages
- E.coli testing
- FOCA membership (Federation of Ontario Cottagers’ Association)
- Insurance for the corporation
- Annual General Meeting
- Website domain, security and hosting
FOCA Membership Benefits
BBLCA Members are FOCA Members! Read the FOCA Membership benefits here.
All on-line directory files are locked. Need the password?
The following directories have simple formatting that can be printed on letter size paper.
Full BBLCA Directory Sorted by Road Name
Full BBLCA Directory Sorted by Last Name
Click on the map below for a full size image.
BBLCA PDF Map - 8.5 in. x 11 in.
BBLCA PDF Map - 11 in. x 17 in.