1 year - $35; 2 years - $70; 3 years - $100 ($5 savings)
We have a number of payment options.
Cash or Cheque - give to any BBLCA board member or contact us for pick-up
Cheque - mail to the BBLCA
- Cheques are payable to:
Big Bald Lake Cottager's Association
43 Saunders Rd
Buckhorn ON K0L 1J0
If you want to mail a payment for your membership fee, please complete and include the form below:
Membership Information Form
Contact Information Form for Directory
Complete and submit the form below if you want to supply contact information for the directory:
What we do for our Community
Our goal is to promote a sense of shared community through social events, the promotion of local businesses, and a shared responsibility for the Big Bald Lake environment.
We do this by:
- Organizing and offering contests and social events
- Provide printed business and resident directories
- Post phosphorus and E.coli testing and immediately notifying affected residents if E.coli results are high
- Monitoring, reporting and educating on local environmental issues
- Soliciting sponsorship and donations to keep costs low
- Providing regular communication through emails, website & Facebook
What we do with the Money
- Social events, contests, prizes, welcome packages
- E.coli testing
- FOCA membership (Federation of Ontario Cottagers’ Association)
- Insurance for the corporation
- Annual General Meeting
- Website domain and hosting
FOCA Membership Benefits
BBLCA Members are FOCA Members! Read the FOCA Membership benefits here.
New Printed Directory
The deadline has passed for directory changes. We will be distributing the new printed directory and map during Victoria Day weekend.
All on-line directory files are locked. Need the password?
The following directories have simple formatting that can be printed on letter size paper.
Full BBLCA Directory Sorted by Street
Full BBLCA Directory Sorted by Last Name
Click on the map below for a full size image.
BBLCA PDF Map - 8.5 in. x 11 in.
BBLCA PDF Map - 11 in. x 17 in.